Monday, July 23, 2012

Images for "Unser Star für Deutschland 2011" by gergana

here are my pictures from this competition. here I made ​​it to 2nd place


1.Task - Fishing (that was my first pic i ever edit :D)


2.Task - Beach Party 



3.Task - Freedom for yourself

4.Task - Hiking


5. Task - LifeWish (Champion of Arts - This is one of my Favorite Pictures)


6. Task - Promotional Poster



7. Task - Family and Friends



8. Task - Business Woman




9. Task - Horror Shoting




10. Task - Cherity for Kids in the World



11. Task - Time to Relax




12. Task - Show Movies (we had to make four filmposter.)





 13.Task - Show your Outfit for the Final, moderating a TV broadcast and make a promotion Poster for Sims3 Pets




"Unser Star für Deutschland" was my First Competition. through this competition, I learned to edit pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment